Monday, March 7, 2011

WWW: Week 10 Already

Life's Journey with a Smile



  • What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I recorded my day to day goals for about 3 days, but some is better than none. I also finally did yoga! Eating was ok until the weekend, that is probably for many reasons but wasn't helped by the fact I bought ice cream treats and finished up the apple crisp without sharing with anyone.



  • New month! How are you feeling with the end of the challenge coming up soon? Surprised. Where did the time go. I'm excited for the possibility of warm weather and ready for changes I want to make during Lent. 



  • What would you change differently about this challenge for the Spring Fever Challenge beginning soon? Less goals would make keeping track and update post easier. I'd like if all the participants had a similar goal, like weight loss, mileage, or a fun weekly activity (I read Ro's post and like the Theme idea)  



  • What have you learned about yourself during this challenge (or past few months)? I drink a lot of water, that didn't need to be a goal. Writing down goals everyday helps me stay on track. I either need to save calories or find distractions because I tend to munch at night. I'm thinking either signing up for Nutrisystem or figuring out my own 6 meals a day or ....?



  • Fun Question of the Week: Do you enter contests? Have you ever won one? YES! I love trying to win the car at the mall. I read that this lady made her entries unique so I always crinkle up my entry instead of just folding it. I've won a few, mostly in running events. A turkey was my biggest prize.  

  • Positive Picture of the Week: My tea! 

    Be proud of who you are! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment