Friday, May 20, 2011

Re Re Restart

2 weeks!!!

Don't worry you (blogosphere) are not alone. I haven't been exercising, eating right, or doing anything close to being healthy.

Tomorrow I'm going to start Nutrisystem! I was wary of it since I thought the meals were all microwaved. Then one night I made myself 2 microwave dinners and figured it was time to get help. So I signed up for Nutrisystem. I ordered it Monday and it arrived today. I thought it was just pick and go, but you have to plan everything! They have the basics for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. I have to add 2-3 servings of fruit, 4-5 veggies, a fat like almonds, and two dairy or proteins. I have enough for tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a trip to costco soon to amass some veggies.

Tomorrow I'm also going to flirt with running again tomorrow. The last time I ran was Apr 16th, and before that was at least 2 weeks. I had sciatica flare up and have been getting massage and doing strengthening exercises for that. Baby steps as long as I'm stepping.

My furniture arrived Wednesday (only 6 days after expected). I enjoyed my new room for about 6 hrs. Then I moved the stuff from bedroom 2 into my room and have now primed bedroom 2. The first room was in two blue/teal/grey hues while a portion had stenciled damask. The second room will have a few horizontal stripes. The next decision is what to paint the living room/kitchen.

Another fun fact I'm actually painting with WHITE! not falling snow, not pale wind, not popcorn but white!

No comments:

Post a Comment