Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Funday

So much for posting everyday. I'm doing better than one a month though :) I am working on exercising more but I haven't really started logging my food again yet. I actually haven't worked out at the gym much BUT I'm painting my 12ft tall bedroom so I'm sure I'm burning lots of calories. Of course now I'm letting the painting consume my life. I love planning fun designs and picking out colors. And painting is a workout! I'm super hungry after I get done with a section and even though I'm sweating the time flies by.

I went to career fairs last Thursday and Monday. Now I'm trying to fill out applications. I'm really excited about the possibility of my own classroom! Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers and all who nurture pets, nephews, neighbors kids anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment