Monday, May 23, 2011

day 3

This is my third day of nutrisystem. And by 3rd I mean 2nd or 2.5. My cousin came in from California Saturday night. She spent a year in Japan so last night she made a whole sushi dinner. Sounds exotic and exciting and like I didn't eat much. I had like 3 rolls with crab and avocado and rice. We also had potstickers, 2 shots of saki, and seaweed salad.

My tummy is still getting used to the food but it's getting better. I also managed to go out for breakfast and stick to the plan. (I had coffee, eggs with spinach and tomatoes, and toast). Then I went to costco and got veggies GALORE! I've lost weight from Saturday so I'm pretty happy.

I did run/walk on Saturday in a constant drizzle. My legs and back hurt but I'm a lot better prepared to deal with it. Friday I had a massage from a PT and he found some knots! I was yelling into the pillow but I feel better so I guess its worth it. This Friday he's going to put me on the treadmill and watch me run so I'm excited to find out how to run better.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. How has the nutrisystem been going? I just found your site but I would guess you would have been on the program for a little over a month. Nice site you have look forward to more of your posts.

    -Thomas
    Waist Hips & Thighs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious too! Sorry I haven't been around. We MOVED! I'm going to blog about it, but since moving I've had 2 sick daughters and a LOT of company :-) Can't wait to hear more about your program!

    ReplyDelete