- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I actually took the week off. I didn't feel so good and I was getting super congested. I did run the 10K which was part of the running program even though I didn't run during the week.
- There are two weeks left in this challenge – what goals are you making priority? Eating, and stretching. I am also not eating sugar and going to church for lent.
- Many people are on or heading into Spring Break right now, do you find it easier or harder to stay on track when your routine disappears? Even though I am in school, my program is different from the rest of campus so I don't get a spring break. I love having a schedule. I just don't get things done when I don't have a schedule.
- Tell us something positive about this challenge. Could be something that happened to you, you did, you realized…etc. It kept me involved with my blog. I'm crazy busy with work and school and running. Every week though I made sure to catch up on blogs and write this.
- Fun Question of the Week: The clocks sprung forward this weekend, does the time change mess you up or do you just go on like nothing happened? I'm used to the time change, but I did forget to change my bedroom clock so I woke up late. When I was in Indiana it was the first year they'd ever sprung forward and everyone at work was freaking out! I'm used to it and just need that morning to get used to it. OOOH and today I was super super confused why it was still light at 6pm then I remembered :)
Monday, March 14, 2011
WWW: Week 11
at 9:01 PM