Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Talk about a crazy week. I definitely was out in left field for a while. I didn't track my food from Wednesday to Sunday, just tracking the last two days. I'm surprised and relieved at the result.

Weigh In
Today's Weight: 201.4lb
Weekly Loss: 0.6lb
Total Loss: 20.6lb

Today I went on myfitnesspal.com and changed my calorie goals. I've noticed that since starting the running plan I'm just hungrier. My food has increased by only 100 calories a day but now I won't go over constantly.

Next week I have an eye appointment. Since I've started my online class my eyes and head have been hurting. It may be from the computer or the small print, so we'll see what the doctor says. I wanted an appointment this week but when I called TWO different places they said they were booked. Is it national eye exam week?

No comments:

Post a Comment