Positive Picture for the Week: This is the first 10K I signed up for! Only 12 days away!
1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I did the running program. And drank a lot of water. I totally slacked on everything else. I stopped tracking my food which is not a good idea. Yesterday I made a bunch of healthy food for the week so that will help with my eating plan. I signed up for a 10K on the 12 of March! That weekend is a 6 miles training run so I signed up to run 6.2 and get a beer at the end. [Run to the pub for st. Patty's day]
2. Today's the last day of the month - how do you feel you've done in February? I feel like I got through the first 2 weeks of class. When that started and my two new jobs got in full swing I let all the health stuff slip. Now that I'm getting used to my new schedule I'll really try with the health stuff.
3. What is your go-to favourite meal to cook? Share the recipe if possible! Almond butter and a banana, or honey, or jelly. As far as actual cooking Julia Child's scallopped potatoes rock and I bring those to potlucks or family dinners. I resently made a Mexican chicken casserole that used frozen chicken breast on top. I've only tried it once but with some tweeks and more trials I'm sure it will become a favorite.
4. Share a quote or saying that is inspiring you today. I can't quote anything right now sorry :( I'm an engineer trying to be a teacher who is currently learning about psychology. I'm surprised I'm getting sentences out at all.
5. Fun Question of the Week: What's your make-up routine? Wear any? Lots? Do you have a must-have? I wear makeup when I think about it. Usually I'm in a rush to get out the door but if I have enough time I have a short routine. Brown mascara, cream eye shadow light around the brow and then darker on my lids, and some pinky lip gloss. If I have LOTS of time or its a big event I'll add foundation, and eye liner.