Saturday, February 19, 2011

WWW: week 8

Life's Journey with a Smile

What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I made a bunch of food on Sunday so I had great meals all week.
running 3/3
stretch 4/7
water 7/7
yoga 0/1
strength 2/2
face 5/7
abs 4/7
meds 6/7
overeat 3/1 (AHH I did well until the weekend!)
Outside: Ran on Saturday

Pretty much everywhere this past week experienced some mild weather – did this change have any effect on you? I walked to campus on Tuesday it was beautiful. This weekend was freezing but I still went outside, so I'm sure when I go out again it will seem even more amazing. I'm not too excited about next weekend's run because I heard it's supposed to be like -17 on Saturday!

Walk us through your ideal workout. I remember everything for the gym: music, book, magazine, socks, swipe card. I have a great strength workout then head over to the cardio area. My book is amazing and I get lost in the story while on the elliptical. I remember to stretch and drink a lot of water. And I have nothing to do the rest of the day so I can take as long at the gym as I want.

What happened in the last week that you have to brag about? I ran my longest distance 4 miles! I have gone for longer walks and hikes but not actual runs. Next week is 5miles!

Fun Question of the Week: Spring Fever has hit the stores… what’s your favourite thing to shop for in the Spring? Tee shirts! I love just wearing jeans and a tee shirt. And I love getting tee shirt like dressy tops, they're super comfy but dressy so people think I put a lot of effort into my outfit.


3 comments:

  1. Way to go on your running 4 miles!! That's fantastic!!! and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 4 miles! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until I can bail on my winter coat - you are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete