Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cleaning Day

Some times it's nice to just organize for a day. Today I went through all my clothes and got rid of everything that didn't fit, didn't look good, or I haven't worn or won't wear. I also cleaned out our kitchen closet which has pet food, recycling, paper towels etc.

Look how empty it is!!
All the recycling. It's less impressive when the cardboard is all flattened but still there's a lot that was in the closet.
The charity pile!
Charity pile ready to go! There are two dresses on the right I'll actually be selling on craiglist or ebay. More info to come.
Tomorrow is another ski day. I think I'll start on the goal post (haha) tonight in case I'm too tired tomorrow. :)

How was your Sunday? What's the next home project you want to get done?

1 comment:

  1. My home project for the week is to clean out and clean my fridge...I am going to follow your lead with these home progjects :)

    ReplyDelete