Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WWI for realz

I'm so busy with school. Its hard to work out at the same place you work...how many times can you go to the gym in a day. I'm getting sick: I'm achy, congested, and tired all the time. I don't wanna. I'm tired. It's Wednesday.

OKAY DONE WITH EXCUSES!!! TIME TO MOVE IT! MOVE IT!


Weigh In TIME:
Weight: 202.6lb
Weekly Loss: 0.4lb
Total Loss: 19.4lb
Pounds to Nov goal: 20.6lb

AHHH Half a pound. I really wanted the scale to be under 201 today. I'll admit I haven't been bringing my all. But the scale said 201 on Saturday, and 201.6 yesterday. So maybe I was hoping. I'm going to try not to look at the scale this week. I also think I may not be as active as I think. I changed my activity level on myfitnesspal.com. I'm going to aim for 1200 on days I don't exercise and 1500 on days I workout.

Also I signed up for a challenge over at FatGirlvsWorld. It's called Going the Distance in October. I signed up for 100miles on the treadmill and elliptical. This will whip me into shape!

What are you changing up in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment