Monday, September 20, 2010

Friend Making Monday

Kenz has a great thing on her blog called friend making Mondays. Since I don't have anything very exciting to write about today I'll join in on her fun.

  1. If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? I would get rid of my love handles. There's not a good exercise for them, just diet and cardio. They make my pants fit oddly and I hate them. Oh well, part of the struggle of the journey is there are no quick fixes.
  2. What is your best physical feature? I like my eyes. They're a greyish blue and when I actually take time and do a whole makeup routine I look pretty HOTT! I also like my collar calves because their getting muscular, and my back is nice so I try to wear tops with cute cutouts or low backs.
  3. Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? Some day's I'll admit to weighing myself a bunch just to see the change. Like after I workout or before and after a shower. Usually it's just once a day in the morning before breakfast. I may start doing once a week to see how that goes. I've been weighing myself daily for so long it's almost like a clutch.
  4. Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? In general I try to. I go to the gym or go for a walk most days. I think it makes me more stable in a way, I have that structure and it's ME time to think and clear my head. Usually I feel much better afterward as well.
  5. What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I pretty much only drink water. I drink 1 to 3 cups of drip coffee or tea most days trying to decrease coffee and increase tea. I do add a little cream and sugar but not like a 1/2cup of either. I usually fill my water bottle up about 5 times a day. I usually don't drink soda or sugary energy drinks or sugary fancy coffee drinks.
  6. If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? Christina Hendricks is my actual goal. She has great curves, confidence, and red hair like me! In a fairytale world I'd love to look like Lauren Conrad. She has gorgeous eyes, beautiful clothes, and can wear high heels.
  7. What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I spend time on my self. This morning I just threw on brown mascara and a head band. If I want to feel special and pretty, I straighten my hair, put on black eyeliner, shimmery eye powder, and black elongating mascara.
  8. What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? I like tall dark and handsome! Pretty eyes, dark hair, and muscles. I want to feel small in his arms. He should be "healthy" though, no one wants to sleep next to a rock.
  9. Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? I play a wall flower really well. I hide in the back of pictures and crowds. When I'm at the beach its a struggle for me to get confidence. I have to keep telling myself "I'm at the beach and I can't change anything about my body this instance. I can either sit and do nothing or enjoy the moment"
  10. How do you feel about your overall appearance? I like bits and pieces. I like my curves, my hair, and my face. I don't like the overall size. Also curves make it hard to find good clothes so it's a toss up depending on what I can find in my closet.
Great questions Kenz. I'm off to class. I can't wait to get home and read everyone else's replies.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Glad to make your acquaintance. Come on over and visit me at http://www.waitingtolose.blogspot.com. I liked the answers to your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about #3 today! http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.com/2010/09/weigh-in-weekly.html
    I love this post idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post - i'm game, so i joined up too. I can relate to #5...i really need to cut down the amount of coffee i drink.

    ReplyDelete