Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WWI

BaDaDAAAA BaDaBAAAAAAaa (that's the Rocky theme for you) This new eating and goal have lit a fire under me. Even though the fair caused some yummy slip ups, I still lost weight!

Weight: 209.0lbs
Weekly Loss: 3lbs
Total Loss: 13lbs

Today is irregularly busy. I'm watching my aunts office from 12-3 then work from 3-6 then running club till 7:30 or 8. AND I've already cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, and my bedroom. For some people this is just a normal day but usually I only have my 3hrs of work. So today I have to pack lunch dinner and snacks. I'm thinking turkey and avocado sandwich for lunch, pear and chocolate milk for a snack, and maybe a bell pepper or artichoke for second snack.

What's your day like? Hope it's a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss. It is important to learn how to do things like go to the fair and still make progress. Good for you for learning that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. 3 lbs is wonderful. My day has been super busy so far at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy day to me! Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete