Thursday, June 3, 2010

Talk the Talk......

Yeah I talk a big game but I've been slacking like whoa! Since you're soooo dedicated to my blog you probably noticed I haven't said anything about my weigh in this week. My usual day is Wednesday. When I weighed myself I had gained 2 lbs! I wanted to believe it was just a one time big meal thing. So this morning I woke up expecting the weight to be magically gone. Sounds logical right? Well the mean scale said I gain another pound!! So as much as I don't want to admit it I have gained 3lbs this week!!!

Tonight I got my stuff together and went to the gym and WHOLE assed it. My gym sessions recently have been light weights and light biking. I did do a Jillian Michael's exercise video, but I think I then ate more afterwards. Tonight I did a completely different program on the treadmill where I ran on an incline. Then I did half hour on the bike doing a high resistance program. I'm proud of myself and feel better! I think I wrote about this same thing a few post ago. If only I'd walk the walk and realize this sooner ya know before I gain 3lbs!

Like Elle Wood's said "Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't kill their husbands." Maybe the last part isn't relevant but it's still good advice. Speaking of awesome stuff: check out moving mertle's WIDTH entry. Pretty sure you just have to send your pic in but it's exciting!! I encourage everyone to think about why their on the weight loss journey. Well it's 8:30pm so I need to go to bed. Working at 6am makes for an amazing night life. haha have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... just a quick stop by to say I saw your note card on Jack Sh*t, love that series of his. Loved your card!

    ReplyDelete