Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Rain just makes me want to curl up on the couch and watch movies. It probably started from my childhood, see my dad has a blueberry farm...so rain means a day off. I think I still have that attitude. It's definitely worse since the weather was fabulous for about a week and now its rained everyday for a month! It does give me an excuse to avoid gardening, but not the gym. Hohum I'll be good now and then when the sun comes out hopefully working out and eating fresh foods will come easier.

Speaking of eating right, I'm pretty much failing at that. How many times do I have to make myself sick until I learn to avoid dairy all together? Like I eat a piece of cheese on a sandwich and I'm ok. So later I eat a little more dairy and then a little more...and then I ate strawberry shortcake with cream biscuits and whipped cream. So yeah not feeling so great today. Because of my blogger anonymity, I will give you a little TMI, at work I nearly had "an explosion". Made it to the bathroom in time, finished, got up and saw a mush pile! EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW. Sorry if you're eating or doing something where you don't want to puke. I just needed to put it out to the what is it? blogosphere and make me fully realize how big a mistake me and dairy is. Alrighty here's the deal, I won't eat too much dairy or else to the embarrassment of me and horror of you I'll have to tell you all about the results. double EEEWWW. I'm really good at avoiding embarrassment, so this deal may work out.

Anyways on a lighter note, HAPPY JUNE! what are you looking forward to this summer? I'm excited for hiking and reading outside while getting rid of my pasty-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment