Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Funday

Today was pretty typical. Work then a bit of cleaning then a nap. I cleaned the kitchen before my nap and then after I had a bunch of energy so I tackled my room. I really mean TACKLED! I have shag carpeting and the vacuum at my apartment is more of a dust buster. I borrowed my aunt and uncles turbo sucker vacuum to get the job done. Also I decided to rearrange my room. Something that sounds sooo simple is really exhausting. I moved my bed to the corner and my desk from one side of the bed to the other. OH MAN I should've taken all my school books off first. Then 2 loads of laundry.

Ready for a bit of a break. Finally got my dinner made, and chilling on the couch watching Drop Dead Diva!! Such a good show.

I'd also like to tell all my readers keep up the good work, and look at the bright side. Little steps for a big change! It seems like almost all of the blogs I've been reading (mine included) everyone is feeling BLAAAAHHH. Maybe it's this eewie-ness between spring and summer, a lot of rain and all these ads for summer and no school but we all have to keep plugging along with our normal lives, maybe now with a few little people around :) The rain will go away and we just have to make each day new and keep it positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment