Monday, June 7, 2010

Signs of Summer

I'm very excited today! I had a great day at work, and tomorrow is my "Friday". I did well on eating and exercising. Well I stayed under my calorie goal even though I had some not so healthy quick grab foods at work, so that's good.

I'm really happy about the summer sights I'm seeing around my neighborhood. No not sunshine, it's still been really rainy. As I was walking home people were finishing up resurfacing the tennis courts! I don't have my racket with me but still. And it was a fancy tile like surface not just painted on tar. Then on my way back from the gym I noticed the pools are full of water!! With a pool 1/2 a block from my house I've been checking it since the middle of May. I tried looking up official opening day and all I found was one date in June, maybe one more week to go!!! I can't wait to spend time at the pool and tennis courts!

No comments:

Post a Comment