Sunday, May 16, 2010

Changes mess up the Schedule

So I was thinking about what to write about today. I thought "nothing is really going on, I'm just plugging along." but see that's really only half true.

My new job has been going pretty well for the past two weeks. I love being busy and working a lot again. But my workout schedule and eating plan don't like it so much. I've only been to the gym 3 times this week, and can hardly find time to eat much less go buy groceries that I need. I'm doing my best to go to the gym, but I paid for a 7 month membership so I calculated I have to go 4 times a week so the cost per session is low enough. It's really a goal for myself and I'm disappointing myself :( I usually feel better after working out but those first few steps are the hardest! This week I'll work on just moving each day.

But like anyone I have excuses for skipping!! I'm on my feet for 5-9 hrs when I work. Just the thought of hiking or walking makes my feet sore. I've been riding the bike a lot at the gym but I'd like to keep getting better at running. I may have to bump my new shoes reward from 208lbs to 215lbs. Putting on the same shoes for work and working out just isn't very motivating.

I'm also starting new drugs. I have a bit of depression (depression goes to weight gain let me know if you HAVEN'T heard that before) but my original medication weren't helping with my sleep problems. This new medication seems pretty good. EXCEPT its a sleep aid too. I took the pill about noon for the past two days and then worked around the house got tired and took a 3 hr naps!! I'm trying to figure out the best time to take the pill so it'll help with going to bed but also so I'll remember to take it. I'll try like 6pm tomorrow and see how that goes.

Whooo, glad I got all that off my chest. Each day is a new day and I'll work on forcing myself to move. I know once I get everything figured out I'll have more energy!! One more thing: Good work all you Bloggers!! I know how hard it is to write about personal problems, and frequently. Keeping up a good blog is HARD work!! Keep up the work, the bettering of yourselves, and the internet encouragement!! You all are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment