Monday, January 24, 2011

www: week 4

I can't believe it's already week 4!
Life's Journey with a Smile

Week Four {January 24, 2011}:

Positive Picture: .....is on my camera which is packed. But it has a great quote so I'll just write it out.

Fitness Must Be Earned

That's the motto for the running club. Makes sense, you earn your wage, you earn your grades, earn your health and fitness!

  1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I don't know. I haven't been recording my goals each day. :( I have slipped on some of my goals, but I have washed my face, and taken my meds. On my trip I will try to take lots of pictures, do yoga, and run, but I probably will over eat.
  2. How are you feeling about the goals you set for yourself? Overwhelmed? Too easy? Just right? I'm feeling pretty good now. I'm not getting every goal every week so I think my goals are challenging. I'll definitely keep working hard and push my self for the rest of the challenge
  3. Do you prefer to exercise inside or outside? Inside. I like to be pampered. The TV at the right angle on a fun show, magazine, music/audiobook, a fan on me, and the bathroom just a step away. I do like to run outside sometimes. Fresh air does have amazing benefits.
  4. Are you a self-starter or do you need a little push? I'm a self started...who then needs a push. I have good ideas and work hard, but sometimes I need direction or someone to help me figure out the details.
  5. Fun Question of the Week: Why did you decide to start a blog? To lose weight. And I read a lot of magazines and thought I can write articles following my weight loss, trying new exercises, and researching health stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment