Here are a few styles I notice when I'm working at the gym
- Elliptical all day every day
- 30 mins cardio warm up, then weights
- Runner: steady as we go
- Runner: the cops are coming / I can run faster than you
- Weights: Single machine at a time
- Weights: I have a steady routine of a few machines
- Weights: I'm just resting on this machine
- Weights: I use whatever machine I feel like and you just have to guess where I'm going
- Prefect routine: 20mins of: bike, elliptical, treadmill, and weights. EVERY DAY
- I talk or text on my cell phone during my entire workout
Personally I'm a little bit of everything. I do 30mins of bike, treadmill, or elliptical. And I also have 3 weight routines: quick all over, extended getting every muscle, and plyometrics (is that it? when you move multiple muscles like doing rows and squats).
What's your workout style?