Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse

Since I'm not doing great on the healthy part of life, I'll show you the lunar eclipse. I've eaten like a million cookies today. I'm definitely out of it though. On Sunday I came home from the party and found a pile of poop in my room. I've been sleeping on the couch while the spot remover works it's magic. Of course I'm sure staying up til 1am taking pictures, didn't help me resist the sugar today either.

I took these pictures from about midnight to 1am. And I have a 7.2mp camera, good for family time and hiking, not so much star gazing!



Tomorrow my cousin's family is finally coming into town. They missed their flight tonight :(

Ok Mertle: 3 square meals, go to gym!

Did you see the eclipse? Do you have family visiting or are you going anywhere?

1 comment:

  1. I missed the eclipse. ui was told I wound't be able to see it here. sad.

    ReplyDelete