Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Saturday and it's been 4 days since my last blog!

Wednesday was all baking. Sweet potatoes, cranberry relish, red cabbage slaw, and ginger green beans. After work I made a HUGE dinner and ate it all. I have no idea why, I didn't want to move I just wanted to eat and eat.

Thursday started at 7am getting ready for the race. It was a balmy 1deg. Sounds horrible but once I started I got a bit hot. Luckily there was no wind or else it would have been torturous. Last year my time was 53 mins since I walked the entire 3.2miles. This year my time was 45mins. I would've liked a faster time but I figured it was a feat to even run since it was so cold. Then I had donuts and toast for breakfast/lunch. Home for a rest and shower then off to the holiday party. Food food food, oh and good friends and fun times and a lot to be thankful for.

Friday was SHOPPING! No I didn't get up early enough. I had a bit to drink on Thursday night, so I was just taken home and left my car at my aunts house. We went out to Perkin's for breakfast. [Ya know for something light! haha delicious but I probably would've been fine with just toast. next time I'll order ala carte like my cousin] Then Kmart, Penny's, Macy's, Target, Subway, BedBath and Beyond, and CVS. I have presents for 8 people and I'm about 30% of the way done. Then home for leftovers.

Today was school work, gym work, work out. Then the Holiday Craft Fair!!! Personally I could've done with more Holiday explosion and less fine jewelery. I did get a wreath. Classic, large, and FAKE. Does getting into fights about fake or real Christmas hangings and trees count as a workout? Then home for my first nap of the holiday weekend. AAAHHHH.

Tonight I'm working on my application, some yoga, and hmmm the only thing on TV is House.

Where do you get gift ideas? Do you count the crazyness of holiday shopping as exercise? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment