Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm full and tired

Today was the big college rivalry here in Montana. The MSU Bobcats vs. UoM Grizzlies. My family are big Bobcats fan so today we had something like a Super Bowl party. Food, food, food. Mostly healthy stuff, so I guess eating too many sandwiches is slightly better than too many bowls of ice cream.

Today I worked, then did my full weights routine for the first time in a long time. Then I was waiting for a woman to drop off a check, so I rode the bike for 30mins. After the party and my nap, I did 70mins of yoga.

Yoga is HARD. My legs and arms are sore! I was shaking for a bit afterwards. It feels good to work out that hard. I'm super strong!! (I just hope I won't be too sore tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. The sorest I have ever been in my entire life was after an hour session of yoga. That stuff kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete