Monday, September 6, 2010

Merry Labor Day

We went on the Pine Creek trail today. It started out a little chilly. It was gorgeous when the sun came out, do you see it way down in the valley?
It had snowed on the mountain tops. We went up until the snow started covering the trail and being really annoying. Yeah a little past the point where I started thinking jeans weren't enough and I really wanted my snow pants! (Also I have no idea why I look a bit photoshopped, but I was there and got pretty cold on the hike down)
Merry Labor Day!
This is the lookout above the water fall. The horizontal tan line in the middle-ish is the bridge we went over.
Here we are on the bridge by the water fall. My uncle and I thought the fall was between us...then we realized the pictures were different and I was standing awkwardly.
Hope you had a fun Labor Day, and made good choices!!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent looking pictures, looks like a great time! Glad you had a good labor day and got outside and enjoyed the holiday; we definitely enjoyed the day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks great! So beautiful, but it does look cold.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete