Saturday, June 19, 2010

B. E. A. UTIFUL!! Bloggers

Again I’d like to thank Patrick for awarding me the beautiful blogger award. I’m certainly glad I’m going in the right direction with this blog.

Rule 1: Award another 7 bloggers you think are just beautiful. so here goes.
Tony: He tells it like it is, and is pretty funny, and the panda cartoon is pretty cute
Nora: Says what she feels! In long in depth post and short one liners
Kenz: So upbeat! I really enjoy reading about her mini milestones!
MaryFran: Her post exhaust me! from work, gardening, biking, and cat caring this lady does it all.
Rachel: Like me she’s going through the post college job hunt. I really relate to her blog.
ShapeShifter: Also a post grad, love her format and her advice.
Monica: Well on her way. She’s inspiring, fun, and truthful too.

Rule 2: Tell 7 things others did not know

  1. Not sure if this really counts but I finally set up a blog exclusive email. movingmertle@gmx.com Send me a note!!
  2. My father is a Blueberry farmer. I know how to drive a tractor, a harvester, you name it.
  3. I love reading books, and listening to books on tape. Those get me through workouts, walks, and put me to sleep too!
  4. I have a compulsive need to buy magazines. They yell at me when I’m at the check out I swear.
  5. I really want to go to the new Harry Potter exhibit in Florida.
  6. I used to spend my summers living in a trailer and driving around the west. My dad flew helicopters, and my mom was a teacher. He lived out west all the time and my mom and I would drive out during summer vacation.
  7. I’m scared of flocks of birds. I saw Hitchcock’s Birds and I think the turtledoves did it.
  8. I love living in Montana, but I miss the water and beaches of Michigan.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award...you're too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you so much. I really hope I AM on my way :)

    ReplyDelete