Again I’d like to thank Patrick for awarding me the beautiful blogger award. I’m certainly glad I’m going in the right direction with this blog.
Rule 1: Award another 7 bloggers you think are just beautiful. so here goes.
Tony: He tells it like it is, and is pretty funny, and the panda cartoon is pretty cute
Nora: Says what she feels! In long in depth post and short one liners
Kenz: So upbeat! I really enjoy reading about her mini milestones!
MaryFran: Her post exhaust me! from work, gardening, biking, and cat caring this lady does it all.
Rachel: Like me she’s going through the post college job hunt. I really relate to her blog.
ShapeShifter: Also a post grad, love her format and her advice.
Monica: Well on her way. She’s inspiring, fun, and truthful too.
Rule 2: Tell 7 things others did not know
- Not sure if this really counts but I finally set up a blog exclusive email. firstname.lastname@example.org Send me a note!!
- My father is a Blueberry farmer. I know how to drive a tractor, a harvester, you name it.
- I love reading books, and listening to books on tape. Those get me through workouts, walks, and put me to sleep too!
- I have a compulsive need to buy magazines. They yell at me when I’m at the check out I swear.
- I really want to go to the new Harry Potter exhibit in Florida.
- I used to spend my summers living in a trailer and driving around the west. My dad flew helicopters, and my mom was a teacher. He lived out west all the time and my mom and I would drive out during summer vacation.
- I’m scared of flocks of birds. I saw Hitchcock’s Birds and I think the turtledoves did it.
- I love living in Montana, but I miss the water and beaches of Michigan.