Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Start of Something New

Today I had my last final!! It's officially summer. Happy Cinco De Mayo! Well tomorrow I have my first day of work....starting at 6:30am!!! I don't know the last time I had to be somewhere at that time and I have to be functional. But it's just a shift in my sleep schedule, and will take a few days to get used to.

I am very excited but worry about the new schedule. A diet and fitness is easy when I have a lot of free time. I've been eating 3 meals and then maybe a piece of fruit and/or granola bar in between. A lot of people (diets and doctors included) have suggested eating every 3 or 4 hrs, which has been great for me recently but with this job I won't eat that often. Now I'll have to redo my menu!! Maybe I'll bust out the crock pot to help me.

Also I'm going to go to the library this weekend to get Julian Michaels "master your metabolism". I can't wait to get a lot of great stuff from this. I'll let you know all the fun stuff I read.

1 comment:

  1. I actually find days that I work easier. I pack a lunch. So my food is planned out.....and when it's gone...I stop eating. No worries about extra temptations in the kitchen at home...or at the store or a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete