Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do?

Why does it always seem like I try to start a diet at the worst times? My roommate is moving out which means meals out and celebrating time with friends...aka cake and ice cream. I either don't know how to control myself or I feel like every week is the LAST week of this behavior. Looking back it really wasn't the best time since I have my final week of class this semester and then exams next week. Stress extreme! I have an interview in an hour for an easy summer job and maybe the sun will actually come out today. So I can't wait for the end of class and start of summer!

As much as I'll miss my roommate I can't wait to have the house to myself to have my yoga mat and exercise DVDs in the living room. So I guess I'm answering my own question as I write. Everyday is a new start so yeah at the beginning of a diet it's nice to have everything perfect and self-centered. But you have the choice everyday to make good decisions. so yeah a piece of cake can happen and you can move on. And I'm still pretty sure I lost weight this week and I have room for improvement which will probably make more interesting blogs than if everything went perfect all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment