Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hectic!!

Life is starting to get a bit hectic but it's kind of my fault. Also it's not so crazy that my workouts or eating have gone out the window. I know this is a weight loss healthy fitnessy blog but I'll give you the lowdown on my life.

I lost a nexflix dvd :( I've moved all the furniture and search through the trash (the day of when it just had papers in there) and gone through about all my stacks of paper. AHH will search more tomorrow.

I'm thinking of dropping out of my masters program and switching to one that is education focused. I started filling out an application for a fellowship and realized I'm not passionate about civil engineering and I am passionate about teaching physics.

That said application is due.....like tonight, or Thursday. Since I'm changing my major I'm changing the discipline for the application which means a different deadline. I have 3 papers I haven't quite finished yet.

So Eating is going good, I've been walking back and forth to campus so working out is good, I do need to get my yoga in. Homework that's due tomorrow has to be done on campus later tonight. My astronomy lab is also tonight from 8-10. Then tomorrow I have the papers to finish, the major/masters change, transcripts to mail and yoga!

Thanks for listening. I really needed to focus my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Staying focused in the chaos is hard. You seem to be doing well however, so congratulate yourself on that.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I got tired just reading all that you have to do. I wish you all the best and don't worry I will get you that SITUATION video and all will be right in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are a busy one!
    And drats to the video losing thing.
    Fingers crossed it will turn up!
    How could it not?
    (Don't answer that!)

    ReplyDelete