Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weigh In

I know I'm a day late but I figured I should let that milkshake get out of my system and detox from that! So this morning I weighed myself and am proud to report a loss!

Current Weight: 211.0
Weekly Loss: -1lb
Total Loss: 11lbs

YAY! I have work tonight, but I don't think I'll work out afterwards. My legs are still tired from hiking and the cardio I've done. I want to do really well on the 5K I have on Saturday so I'm going to lay low maybe just yoga and walking.

So I'm pretty sure my exercising is good, and overall I'm doing fairly well with my eating and calorie count. My next goal is to eat more fruits and veggies. I have strawberries, grapes, yellow squash, and yellow peppers. Now I just have to actually eat them!! What's your "next" step to be a little better?

1 comment:

  1. You lost a POUND - Congrats!!!

    Replacing bad carbs for fruits & veggies will dertainly help in your effort. Be careful of fruit though, it can ass up in calories fast if not aware of their caloric & energy content.

    ReplyDelete